Garmin Vivoactive 4, GPS Tracker, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors.
GPS Smartwatch Built for the Active Lifestyle
1) Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
2) Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
3) Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
4) Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts rights on your watch screen
5) Battery life: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
6) Body Battery Energy Monitoring See your body’s energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
7) Animated Workouts at Your Wrist
8) This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect online community.
9) Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
10) Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music account (subscription may be required). Connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
11) While your watch and phone are paired, your location can be sent to your contacts either manually or — during outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection³, if needed.
12) Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers (not all countries and payment networks are eligible).
13) Add personality to your watch by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. It’s easy and — even better — it’s free.
14) Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.